Welcome to Meeting Mojo, a platform to support potential applicants in finding partners for the Energy Catalyst Rounds 7 and 8.
On behalf of the funders EPSRC and DFID, the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) is hosting this platform for both overseas and UK applicants.
Meeting Mojo allows you to search for and message potential partners to form a consortium for this competition. Please note that there will not be any physical meetings held - all activity will be hosted online for you to pursue further.
- Competiton Information
- Completed Networking Cards
- Download the Networking Card here, complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- London Briefing Event Materials
- London Briefing Event Recording
- Birmingham Briefing Event Materials
- Newcastle Briefing Event Materials
- Go to the 'Register' icon at the top menu and complete the form.
- Remember - the more details you include, the easier it will be for other participants to understand what your organisation is offering, and what kind of partners you need to complete your consortium. Starred fields are mandatory and your application cannot proceed without them.
Authorising your account
- Once you have submitted the form, you will be sent an automatic email to confirm your application is being processed.
- Emails are sometimes filtered by your provider, corporate IT or application settings. If you don't receive an email, please check your Spam folder.
- It will take up to 24 hours (Mon-Fri) for the site admin to confirm your registration. Until your registration has been confirmed, you will not be able to search for partners.
- However, in the meantime, you can log into your account and add any other details if you wish - an organisation logo, or additional people from your organisation.
- Once your registration has been confirmed, you will receive an automatic email with your login details which will also include a link to authorise your account.
Searching for partners
- In the top menu on this page, click 'Search' to view and search listings.
- On the left of the page is a search tool to help refine your selection - you can sort by country, by type of organisation and registrants' area(s) of interest based on the competition scope. Please note that if no registrants have yet specified a particular area of interest, it will not appear on the drop-down menu.
- Alternatively, to see who has newly registered, you can order by date of entry using the selection tool above the listing.
- The search tool is hierarchical, so the second category you select will be a subset of the first. If you then wish to start a new search, please click 'Reset' on the Search tool before starting again.
Sending messages to potential partners
- In your chosen participant's entry, click on the 'Send message' icon to start your discussion. The participant will receive an email to alert them to the fact that you have sent them a message.
- Your sent messages are displayed in your 'Messages' section.
Receiving messages from potential partners
- If another participant has sent you a message, you will receive an email informing you.
- DO NOT reply to this email direct (it has been automatically generated by Meeting Mojo and any replies to it will not be received by the participant). You will need to log into Meeting Mojo and reply to the message via your 'Messages' section.